RSS FEED

BlackWhisper Family

BlackWhisper Family
Family Level: 34+3
Edition: Sword 2 (Sword of the New World)
Server: Orpesia

Updated 2/14/2011

Coincidentally, I began playing Sword a few days after "The Great Downtime" and then I thought that Sword was dying... Dead Wrong. Since Then I have been running round learning about the game. Currently working on getting some Masters!

Clan Membership
Clans I have Joined
  • UnboundDarkness (UD) - Ahh the good old days in UD. This was when I first began plying the game. These friendly fellows were a great start off point for new players. A shame we disbanded.
  • Shineska - Lead by a fellow I met while camping for the midget girl Claire. I kept running into Sufferin while afking in different places...Claire...FI.... and so a week or two after UD disbanded I joined on with Sufferin and his crew. Eventually became the recruiting officer of Shineska.
  • Shake The Heavens - I joined STH sometime after Shineska disbanded. |Justice| and his clannies are supportive and fun to be around. The current officers are helpful and awesome.

THE MASTERS

Winry [Battlesmith Idge] (Str +3)
Winry is my favorite character in Sword. I am a huge fan of big weapons and she is one of the two promo characters I own. The name you may recognize from Full Metal Alchemist. In the series Winry is an automail mechanic i.e. she builds crap.. just like Idge.

Kira[F-Fighter] (Str +3)
Kira was LionofGenesis's Fighter that would go to circus with me all the time.

Soso (Str +3)
I need an MA. And Soso is suppose to be Chinese so I'll take it!

Romina (Str +3)
Okay.... I needed to satisfy my Equities Craze!

Alane[F-Musk] (Dex +2 Agi +1)
My Musk! The Typical name I take for all my female characters in RPGs.. I am sure these names came from somewhere....

Genesis[M-Musk] (Dex +2 Agi +1)
LionofGenesis's musk he merc'd over to me when he quit the game.

Grace (Dex +1, Agi +2)
Okay... Grace is the best afk powerleveler you will ever get....period. No one beats the shotgun power!

Helena (Int +2, Con +1)
Hmm......See the thing is....I really hate eles. They are just really hard for me to level. Helena, however, is extra lucky because I seem to just constantly have good luck with her gear!

Lisa (Str +3)
Leveled her for Holy Water Chamber Raids

THE EXPERTS




Claire[F-Sco] (Int +1, Con +1)
The name is inspired from the Anime/Manga Series main Character Clare in Claymore.

Alicia[Cath of Str] (Str +2 Duh!)
The continuation of my greedy nature to get the Caths. I think I traded someone 60m + the left arm to make her. The name is from one of the characters in the Anime/Manga Series Claymore, Alicia the Black. One of two twins in the series. I actually do not think you see them in the Anime. I can't really remember.

Selva (Str + 2)
I HAD to get Selva after seeing Traegar's artwork. I posted that somewhere in this blog lol.



THE VETERANS

Warrick [M-Fig] (Str +1)
Warrick is my Fig...That is just the typical name I have for my warrior in all the RPGs I play. Don't ask me why. I DON'T KNOW.

Sieg[M-Musk] (Dex +1)
The name is from a fantastic old school capcom game Chaos Legion. The main character is Sieg Wahrheit. Later I was informed by my brother that Sieg is also the name of the main character in another F2P Game Lunia.




Kurt (Str +1)
I just liked his coat honestly, I think he looks like a girl!

Emilia (Int +1)
Well....I snagged the Cinerina Costume for her a while back, and in 4.0 she gets bard stance! I'll take it!



THE CRAFTERS

Idge Level 100
Mia Karjalain 100
Andre Level 100
Adelina Level 100
Lorch Level 100



THE PIONEERS

There are a lot of them. I think I'll just fill this in later.
Oswin [Trooper]
Named after a favorite Fire Emblem Blazing Sword character.

Seras[Auch]
Named after Seras Victoria from Hellsing OVA!

Tyki[m-wiz-lvl 22]
Named after a main antagonist in D. Grey Man, Tyki Mikk.

Calypso

Irwain

Soho

Jack

Baek

Lyra[f-wiz-lvl 11]
Named after a popular NPC in Hellgate London

November[m-ele-43]
Named after the British Agent with the powers of Ice from the Anime Darker than Black.


Komui[Panfilo de Narvaez, the Iron Chef lvl 67]
Named after the D. Grey Man character of the same name. In the series he is the brother to Lenalee.

Cathrine

Harley [Yeganeh, the Carpenter]
Named after the character Harley Sutton from Chrome Shelled Regios,
He is the DITE-mechanic of the 17th platoon, who does not participate in combat

Irene [Reb Soldier]
Named after the character in Blood+,
Irène is one of the Schiff, but unlike her companions she is greatly bothered by the idea of killing humans to drink their blood, refusing to do so despite its leaving her in a weakened state.

Vergil[m-musk]
Named after the main antagonist in Devil May Cry, Vergil is the brother to Dante.




THE PETS
Lero [Poppet]
My First pet... That little bugger refuses to pick up an ELV in Scorching. His name is from D. Grey Man, The little umbrella the Earl Carries around

Felli [Moppet]
Okay. Was not planning on nabbing a healing pet...I mean I do have a scout for a reason... but a friend convinced me there is no better way to do AA so there you go! Felli is the name taken from one of the Main characters in Chrome Shelled Regios

LingWong[PanPan]
Ling Wong is named after the only full sized NPC Panda in Guild Wars Factions: http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Panda


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top