RSS FEED

Fate and Hellena

It is fate I have Hellena, she won't go away! I have noticed a trend where if I try to get rid of her....Something happens that makes me want to keep her! Examples thus far:
1) Bracelet of the Great Soul
2) ELV

and finally, I claimed that unless the new Clivia Sprite costume dropped from the new boxes I was dropping her. My only box.... it dropped the Costume! If she gets 3 dr on the armor I may have to keep her forever.

In other news, Phalanx completely took over the map before the "Sound of the Golden Trumpet" occurred. Turns out all the build up was just that the colonies were reset. Added to the feso shot were the three new stances. I managed to get the new one for Hellena.

Also Othrys has reformed under a new name! Not confirmed yet but it is said to be Ethereal.

Market Update:
Feso 1:70-75
MPs 1.8-2m
EBs 3.1-3.9m
Tickets...now back down to practically nothing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top