RSS FEED

Pvp and Panfilio!

So Really fun weekend at CW. I finally managed to get 100 kills!!!
With exception to a few really douche members, phalanx has some really cool people. We have a pretty good time pvping at CW, and I like to think that everyone is a good sport with that sort of thing. I have a habit of talking in all chat just to see what everyone is up to and stuff, and I compliment if they manage to pwn me in a spectacular way. Fun times. Sometimes CW gets really serious and it is hard to remember to calm down a bit and just have a good time, that is what the game is about.



I also FINALLY got medals of victory for the first time! Really exciting. Still have no idea how you get them though.





I did, however, just expert ICP.
Here is him rocking out in Bloody Feast in skelly AA.

Happy Gaming guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top