RSS FEED

Pan Pan and Quick Money

So, I was never going to get a pan pan, because he eats too much food! I am not wealthy so I said no to the pan pan. Anyway, I was hunting the DB and spewing the timers into clan chat when Azr Suggested I pop out my Pan pan right before I kill it. Well....I had to tell him I didn't have one. I went to the MM and found one there for 25m....I was going to only pay 20m but I guess it doesn't get that much better.

Funny enough TA1 was right around that time. I stood there telling people I would start for money. Yea...well....I made that money back! =) Cheers to me selling out Helena's services for money =P

Below is a picture of the surprised Helena and my new Pan Pan I named LingWong after the only full sized panda in Guild Wars Factions http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Panda

1 comments:

Unknown

When looking to be able to deal insurance, It really is confusing Just as to what company may be the Least complicated to be able to buy your insurance from. whether or not That isn't bad enough, you furthermore have to decide whether or not to help buy ones insurance by an insurance broker or maybe an insurance company.insurance agents directory

Post a Comment

Return top