RSS FEED

Sword of the New World Movie!

Check out my new movie on YouTube!



t is finally Finished! The Movie is Complete, Thanks to all who participated....and for those that did not get a chance too...you can next time...Remember to turn the Sound on for it!

Thanks Stutts for cheering me on.

Description:
Turn the Sound ON! This is a quick introduction to the MMO Sword of the New World. This video features some of the locations, classes and bosses that can be found within the game. There is also a segment that features the new content that was just added in the new patch v3.4. The last section of the video features my clan, ShakeTheHeavens. This is my first video I am publishing, I realize there is a lot of room for improvement so constructive criticism is appreciated. Finally, Sorry to all my clannies that did not get a chance to be featured in this video, don't worry I'll get you in the next one. Feel Free to PM me in game, Although I'll probably be afk =P


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyGsobY8sLg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top