RSS FEED

BlackWhisper Family Welcomes Kira

LionofGenesis decided to merc out his characters emphasizing his decision to quit, and no amount of persuasion and begging would stop him T_T. He wanted to ensure, however, that his legacy lived on...so he carefully choose who to give out his well cared for characters.

For me he saved a very special one, Kira LionofGenesis... Kira is his female fig that he would always take to Circus with my BSI.

Having Kira is special because She is the character I associate the most with Lion due to all the many circus runs we have gone through together. Having her in the family means that Lion's Legacy will continue to live with her...I will always have a little piece of this legendary player in sword of the new world. Lion also bestowed upon me his costume so she looks almost exactly the same as when he had her.Here is a picture of Winry [BSI] welcoming Kira to the BlackWhisper Family!


I can now proudly say....I present to you.... Kira BlackWhisper...shes the only character in my family that can "Drive in reverse!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top