RSS FEED

Holy Water Chamber Raid Video

Full Screen this now! Music on! That will help you see the action when the teams divide. Hi Guys, BlackWhisper here again. After doing the E3 gameplay action trailer I was about ready to quit making movies, however, some very enthusiastic pms and comments about my work, along with the incredible determination of my clan and clan leader have kept me at it. So now I present to you in full HD quality a raid video for the Holy Water Chamber. I haven't seen that many sword 2 videos on the HWC raid so I thought I would share. Sorry for the length, I don't normally like videos this long....but it is the first Sword 2 raid that feels like a serious raid. Happy gaming and Enjoy.


1 comments:

Anonymous

Nice video, i like it! (LeHun)

Post a Comment

Return top