RSS FEED

Ideas / Improvements for Sword 2?

So I figured I would start a Label that covers what could be done to make Sword 2 better/cooler ect...Here are some suggestions I have heard

1. Make unique "Weapon" costumes... I heard a couple of clannies discussing how cool it would be to allow your weapons to change the mesh. Granted if ever implemented it would look like everyone was running around with a const or something. I think this could only be done if the alternate costumes were not existing / really high tier weapons.....or at least that's how I prefer it. Also think of the Lulz. change up your const dag into the fish dag costume....owning people with fish....never....gets....old.
2. Make the mail system more like Wow's. I.E. allow sending of items in the mail, with or without a charge.

My Own suggestions:
1. Make weapons that are chipped show who initially chipped it. I like this because it allows players to leave a legacy of sorts. Lets say you chip this badass weapon....it will always have your name on it unless it is rechipped.
2. Built in clan timer options. Just allows you to have a box, type some text in "I.E. Diablo, V, GK, U, KoC ect..." and has a count down time next to it that you can set and start.
3. Experience Calculator. Allows you to click on a button...and when you click again it tells you the time elapsed between clicks, AND the amount of experience gained per character (I sadly set this up in excel -_-)
4.Sorting in the MM I.e click on a title and it arranges items by increasing or decreasing order.
5.Notes section in Friends List - I dunno but sometimes I might need little reminders about who people are.

2 comments:

Kagema

On the make unique weapon costumes they have already implemented that in one of the versions. I'm sure it will eventually come to Sword 2 as well. I think it's a great idea as some of the weapons I like I think are ugly and would like to dress them up as constellations lol!

Ashardalon

Allow transfer of enchantments from 1 item to another item of the same AR/DR/level... for a price of course.

Non-applicable mods get changed to its equivalent, e.g. fire ATK on fire bracelet -> mental ATK on staff.

Post a Comment

Return top