RSS FEED

Lisa's Colchicum Costume!

So I get colony duty......a lot.....for HWC. I switched out Soso for a musk but I am not really effective -_-

New Plan! Get a Lisa and break that colony down! And I haven't had a dagger user before... Lisa also has this really nice costume called the Colchicum Costume. The problem is....its rare T_T and being the sucker I am for getting new costumes....sigh.

From Ashardalon's blog

"[Sword2] Summer Sale V
The last summer sale is on until Aug 31, 2010. Buy any Explorer Pack to get free Colchium costume (Lisa), Premium Treasure Chest to get Iberis costume (Brunie), and/or 20 Great Stones to get Fraulein costume (Claire). See also Summer Sale Play & Win for list of daily winners."

Crap! They had one freaking event for it! this is so sad......So I started broading thankfully after a few days it turns out my buddy w4Rm0nGeR had one he would sell to me! Epic Man. My Friends are Awesome.

Here are some pictures of the costume:
Thanks w4r! Easily the best part of my week!

OH! And DON'T forget: See something funny in Sword 2 and EMAIL ME the screen shot at blackwhisper.sword2@gmail.com
Also tell me if you want to be credited for the photo (Just in case you snapped a shot at some interesting clan chat and you don't want to be recognized)
Or if you want me to black out names....

1 comments:

Send Flower Pakistan

Thanks for your great information, the contents about amazing apparels are quiet interesting.
costumes for sale

Post a Comment

Return top