RSS FEED

And this is why we can't have nice things. Closing of Ashardalon's Blog

As I would assume, many of you have taken notice of the absolute worst blow to the sword community possible T_T

Apparently, real a--holes have been non-stop trolling Ash's blog and this has resulted in him closing it to the public. This is such a tragedy because that blog is honestly the greatest source of information available, He does a ton of really unique things on this blog:
  1. Testing Sword 2 Features: i.e. experience rates, upgrading rates, everything you can name.
  2. Easy Access to information about other GE updates
  3. Fun facts where he describes where some of the names in Sword 2 come from
  4. Events and Updates for our version of GE. Like wtf to do for the quests and stuff
  5. UI Interfaces and Other Upgrades to the Game as it stands
  6. Costume Pictures!

All the trolls should just go ritually commit suicide or beg for forgiveness now for depriving us of that blog. I started both my blog AND my videos as a direct result of Ash's blog. I hope the community realizes the incredible amount of work AND input Ashardalon has put both into the community and towards his blog. What a huge loss especially for new players. I found Ash's blog before the forums when I started playing and honestly I only drift to the forums when I am really bored.

I believe that a sword player could get away with only visiting a few sites ever:
  1. Ashardalon's Blog
  2. Portcoimbra.com
  3. Swordofthenewworldwiki.com
  4. Book of Wind (Past) Book of Fire (Present)
  5. Maaaaybe the forums.

This actually makes me more derailed than G1 with all their problems combined. Sorry for being more long winded then normal, but this has me really upset. I freaking love that blog. and see....when people are jerks, this is why we cant have nice things.

2 comments:

Ritens

I agree. :c Come, take my hand. Let's cry together.

Anonymous

can I join the crying?

(garm)

Post a Comment

Return top