RSS FEED

Joaquin Underground Prison Raid Video

Well...Its been a really, really long time since I have had any motivation to record and do another vid for sword. As you all know I retired around 6-7 months ago from making sword videos. Well.....I guess I am pleased to say...I have returned! Sadly, this will be my only one for right now because I am terribly busy, but I definitely found some inspiration during the week. And I did nab some footage for castilla mines as well.....

I also want to take the time to thank the people that essentially made this happen! All my buddies that migrated over to what! Without out their support this could have never happened. Thanks a lot guys! I means a ton that you would take the time to run me through a HARD raid...while guarding me the whole time too.

Let me know what you guys think! XD


1 comments:

joe
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Return top