RSS FEED

Bye to a Friend T_T

So I did not witness this myself because I was on my alt, but another clannie has sent me this:
And I checked alt-y later and it turns out this is the case T_T Ama has left the clan. We will very much miss her enthusiasm and delightful conversations, I hope she keeps her blog http://amalielle.blogspot.com/

Its always sad to see a friend go especially when you did not get a chance to say goodbye, but she had this as a former post

"I don't know, but if one day I'm gone, you know where I've gone to. I won't say good bye, because it's not the end. I won't give away my account because one day I will be back. I won't QQ on broad because there's nothing to be QQ about. Silently I've come, silently I will go~. Just miss me a little, because I will miss you too <3"

I can only assume she either found something she did not like with ShakeTheHeavens, or the more likely case is she is moving back to Ragnarok Online.

You will be missed!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top