RSS FEED

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Opening #1: Sotnw Mirrored

Hi guys! Please Watch FMA Brotherhood Opening 1 before you watch this. See Below:

For the Best Effect since they are both here, try to get the song to sync! its really cool!




I have tried to do a different kind of sword video! I was recently inspired by a blog entry to do an introduction movie from an anime but with only sword characters, so here it is! I have done the first opening to Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood using sword characters! Some of the animations the characters do are extraordinarily difficult to replicate in sword along with all the costumes, so I used characters and poses I felt were appropriate. The timing is not 100% perfect with the anime version because Windows Movie Maker Sucks. Hope you enjoy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top