RSS FEED

Ice Gate Videos

Alright Finally Finished! Sword of the New World Ice Gate Videos! Check'em out!

Part I:



Hey Guys! Another release here! This time it is Ice Gate, I have parts I and II ready...Here I am trying to set a more dramatic scene, I want to show more than just the raid, I want to show the surrounding area and set the stage for the raid itself. This video covers scenes from KTV, FW, and some of the members that participated in the raid. Hope you enjoy! I am also saving the credits for the end of part III but so you know the music is from Two Steps From Hell.

And Part II:



Hey Guys here is Ice Gate Part II. This video covers scenes from Floor I, Floor II, The Elevator, and Floor III. Sorry about the shaky camera at the beginning. It is surprisingly hard to record everything on High settings with so many people in attendance. Hope you enjoy! I am also saving the credits for the end of part III but so you know the music is from Two Steps From Hell.

Still working on Part III T_T sorry.

Hope you Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top