RSS FEED

Hermit Mode.....Energize!

Hey Guys, Quick Family update from me today,

Soso is working on MMA, Claire is utilizing ET, however, as of late I am unable to cast anything with it (not enough sp T_T), and finally Helena is finishing up Occultism (also can't cast a few skills). As it says in the topic heading....I am going to be hermiting a bit more...school is starting back and so far no luck with my new gear. Nothing is really motivating me right now...

In other news I received my betakey today, this means a couple of things. The first is I don't think I will be working on any more sword vids. I really enjoyed making them and I hope you all enjoyed watching them. So what am I leaving out you ask?

1) I was going to make a final going away vid like TachibanaGE but.....guess that's not happening now
2) Character Spotlight Videos. These were going to be featuring each class doing cool movies in pvp and pve
3) PVP vids....kindof like a who's who of Orpesia (I was gunna ask certain people in server to go 1 on 1 ect..)....I had kind of a street fighter theme I wanted to do for these.

I may still do vids in the future, but for now this is the end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top