RSS FEED

Sword 2 "This Is War" Release Gameplay Trailer

HD Full Screen and Sound on! Hey guys! BlackWhisper here once again with another vid. I was thinking about the release of sword 2 the other day, and I thought to myself....If I was going to do a trailer for sword 2 based on a song what would it be? The Answer? THIS ONE. I totally get psyched up every time I hear this song play so I modeled my trailer after the DA: Origins Trailer. Once again presented in HD for your enjoyment! Happy Gaming!




Since you guys follow my blog, I will tell you what is going down.....I am just awaiting a Beta Key for a different game and I will probably start working on trailers for different games....yeah there were a few sword vids I never got around to making, but there isn't much incentive to doing anymore vids for sword (G1 mentioned me in the Neume video and thats it =P). Well you never know....maybe the chip lady will be extra nice and lay some 3dr on me and then I will be forced to be doing more vids, who knows! I may go back and work on one of the ideas I already wrote down in the future...but for now... I think this is it....and I also think it's one of my best yet.

-enjoy and best of luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top