RSS FEED

Sword 2 Master of Martial Arts Stance Quest Gameplay

Full Screen and sound on! Get ready to witness an epic all out brawl between my family and some of the biggest, vicious bosses in Sword 2. Once again presented here for your viewing pleasure in 720 HD. I hope you like the new flashy character introduction! Thanks to the wiki for boss stats. Happy Gaming and have a great day!




Also since you guys follow my blog, I am going to tell you that my sword 2 making video spree is almost at an end. I recently received a pm about doing trailers for another site for real compensation and recognition so I might not be working on Sword 2 stuff anymore....just FYI nothing final, but they were much more supportive AND enthusiastic than G1 has ever been so I am seriously considering it.

And...just because I said stand by for MMA in my last post...I guess... Here it is XD

1 comments:

WW

Oh? Is it for another game?

Post a Comment

Return top