RSS FEED

Back from Vacation, new patch, new bugs!

So I finally returned from Vacation and managed to patch, so much in the game has changed and I like a lot if it. I am still angry there were no official patch notes...But the unofficial ones are here for any who do not already know.
http://forums.gamersfirst.com/lofiversion/index.php?t58242.html

Not something I noticed right away when I got back, my game was bugged so my hotkeys did not work. Here are some quick steps to remedy them

1) forget your old config file
2) click default to set it back to default
3) click on the hotkey tool4) now save a new configuration file
5) Open this file up in notepad and change it
6) now go back to the hotkey tool open the new config file and confirm

Here is a quick picture I made to help figure out wtf is up with the config, if your hotkeys are not working:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top