RSS FEED

Goodbye to a Legend

Sadly today I received the news that a long time friend and inspiration in the sword was pratically quitting the game. LionofGenesis is essentially retiring just like Fossa. Here are some final screenshots chillen with the big guy.

I will really miss LionofGenesis. He was definitely one of the best geared and well liked members of STH.

My History with LionofGenesis
First met Lion in PY when I thought farming G and Chim in there was a good idea to gear up, yea and he killed me.
Squaded with Lion as frequently as possible for going in there.
Fought against Lion in CW as Shineska and he still owned me.
Joined STH and we became clannies!
From then on Lion has been my Circus partner and guardian in mostly all STH raids and cw events. He has been a mentor and inspiration in the Sword world.

Lion's Legacy! Things that remind me of Lion:
Favorite Lion Quote: "I'm Lion betch and I drive in reverse"
Lion's best known for his keen ability to raid while drinking!

Lastly, Lion gave me some of his shiny treasures for me to look after while he is away!

Lion we will all miss you in STH and we wish you the best in whatever you do!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top