RSS FEED

T_T Not a real winner....

Yea so severely depressed T_T, I was going to have footage in the new trailer but alas....being out of the country is kicking my ass...

Received from G1

"Hey there trooper, what is the original resolution of your videos? I noticed that there are black bars on the sides. How quickly do you feel you can re shoot everything with the game running in the requested resolution?"

Normally, not a problem because I could have easily recompiled, didn't even realize I had the bars...sadly the footage is not with me AND I don't have internet where I am staying.

My only hope is the following post on the Forum topic...

"
OK we have selected finalist but only one of them have responded to their YouTube messages! Check your YouTube messages yo! " -Neume

See I am the only one who responded then...So maybe they can hold off until I can get back to the States.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top