RSS FEED

Hermit Mode Activated

So the video for Sword 2 in E3 was released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=AhcSyb...amp;feature=sub

Sword starts at 2:00 and lasts till about 3. And well....it sucked. No offense to Cueto, but the footage they took from him was him being in a wall at circus.

This whole contest was kind of crap since there was only 1 winner and it was only a minute long. Anyway Sword 2 really doesn't get me excited and the EXTREME lack of response from G1 has finally gotten to me...I really don't want to play anymore, being completely ignored by the G1 team is no fun and has wasted a ton of my time.

But as a friend once said "How do you quit a game you do not play?"
-therefore I will just afk ALL the time and be there for TA3.

Good luck and Happy Gaming!

1 comments:

WW

Or you could always take a break (play other games, go outside, etc) and then be drawn back in the future upon seeing all the new content accumulate.

Post a Comment

Return top